Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blew through the first half.

Woot over 25k now and still going strong. I've been hitting my daily quota regularly (okay, I admit, I did miss one day) and thanks to some good advice (Thanks Judith http://judithgraves.com/) found a whole new avenue to explore within my book from a second character POV.

I'm getting pretty close to sending out my queries for my first book THE STONE SLEEPERS. Now that I've been tweaking the story line to make things work for the second book, there's some work to go back and fix to keep things linear.

Anyways, enough procrastinating for today (Seriously, my living room didn't need dusting, vacuuming and rearanging...well, probably the dusting, and fine the rearanging too--just bought an X-Box Kinect and those suckers need some open floor space)

2 comments:

  1. sooo much fun. They took the concept of the Wii and blew it away. You're the controller, literally. It has sensors reading all your body movements and traslating them to the screen.

    ReplyDelete