Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aaaaaand I'm done!

Woot woot, just wrapped up my NaNo novel. What a fun month--fast too. I can't believe the thirty days are over, it felt like I just started.

My novel took a few strange twists and turns, and I didn't get as much put into it as I would have liked, I had expected it to be twice as long and imagined slapping a 'the end' somewhere into the middle but I ran out of story way too soon and now I'm puzzeling over what I left out.

Oh well, plenty of time to fix that later, the point is, I'm done, I won, and I bought the shirt to prove it.

Like promised I will be sticking it in a dark corner of my computer to percolate until such a time as my typed word becomes the printed word. Time to spruce up my first book and get it published! The new writing club a few fellow NaNo'ers and I have started will be helpful in keeping the fire lit under my butt on that I hope.

2 comments: