Sunday, October 17, 2010

Something in the water?

A while ago my friend Chris told me something about an author in our area doing a book signing. I have to admit that I had no idea that we had any published authors in our middle of nowhere corner of Albera. So imagine my surprise when I went looking for her yesterday and learned that not only do we have location in common we also share a passion for YA paranormal.
Of course I ordered her book 'Under my skin' right away and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.
Her website is http://judithgraves.com/ with all kinds of interesting tidbits about the book and her current book tour.
It's inspiring to know that authors from Canada don't have to be from Toronto to get some edgy fiction published. So congrats and thanks to Judith Graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment